[GeoStL] Re: I long for the early days of caching! RE: Re: Congrats

  • From: muther andsun <mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:53:07 -0500

-
WoW!  Congratulations on your records!  Sounds like it was a good time.  I'm
looking forward to following in your footsteps this summer with
my super_cacher and Fuzzy B.
For my two cents, since I've got a cache or two hidden, I enjoy reading the
logs when people go on a numbers run.  I've also spoken to several in person
who thanked me because they really had a swell time with their caching pals
while they did them.  They don't call them smilies for nothin'!!
-Tracy

from this