[GeoStL] Re: I long for the early days of caching! RE: Re: Congrats

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:31:18 -0500

-
Congrats to the other three. Mike, great job in describing our trip. I'm not
very good in writing long emails. Certain people have me so upset, that it
is better to bite my lip. When we set the 140 record and then the 151
record. He couldn't get out fast enough to break those records. Now it is a
whole different sour grape story. The bottom line- we had one fantastic trip
from beginning to end. Bernie