[GeoStL] Re: I am back too

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:13:37 -0500

-
Geocaching can fit in with lots of hobbies, biking, camping, traveling, etc.
I always keep a book of local caches or caches near an area that I'm
visiting, say for a conference, and if I have time (OK I try to make the
time), I'll pick up a cache or two. It's not an obsession, it's a hobby.

Laura
2_cats