[GeoStL] I am back too

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:40:10 -0500

-
Before I did geocaching I played with Motorcycles. Here are a few Long Distance
motorcycle riding buddies that came to dinner. Several of them told me that
they did geocaching too! What a small world.  :-)

This year they came from Texas, Il, IN, New Mexico, Michigan, alabama,  South
Carolina, and a few I cant remember.

Here are a few pictures from the evening.

http://tinyurl.com/y56jzf    is what I was seeing whilst Rigger was
taking a picture of his stew.

Here is a link to the rest of the picts I took.  Pictures of lots of
neat toys  and folks standing around swapping lies and kicking tires.  :-)

http://tinyurl.com/y4pf5e