[GeoStL] Re: Hello?

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:30:40 -0500

Nancy/Joyce/Steve/Others,

I will post my "schedule" for Friday later tonight.  I will probably start
caching around 8am, meet at the GOC at 11am, then cache afterward.  I may
not get to cache as late as I'd hoped, but I should be able to until 3pm at
the earliest.  Joyce stated she would be joining me after the lunch and
Nancy will be joining me in the morning.

Steve, you mentioned that you haven't found a few in the area around GOC --
do you have a quick list that I can use to see if we can get them right
after lunch?

Anyone else is interested in joining us.  I'll post to the list tonight with
a list of the caches along with my cell # if you need to call and see where
we're at.

Andrew