[GeoStL] Re: Hello?

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 07:51:02 -0500

-
Andrew,

I haven't found a few out in the Manchester Area.  The
"PodCache" one is one that I hadn't found so I'd be
interested in working that one with you.  I've found most if
not all in Queeny (there may be one or two I haven't found).
 Throw out your list and we can see what we match on.

Lunch is on either way.

Steve