[GeoStL] Has RGS met his match OR Road trip to Indy?

  • From: The Deen Family <bajaclan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:10:13 -0400

-
Shelter II cache (GCQR7W) is creating quite a stir in Indianapolis.
It has been listed for 2 weeks without a find, but 257 DNFs/notes and
has 131 watchers from as far away as the UK and Australia.  I spent
almost an hour reading the logs and laughing over the photos.  My
favorites, in no particular order, but best if seen in the context of
all the logs/notes:

10-5 Poppagoth's video link (visit link) (Thought of you, Paul, when
I saw this.)
10-11 -{LoS}-Xile's great bat photo Let Sleeping Bats Lie
10-12 Muirwoody's cache photo It's probably nothing.....

Subject field