[GeoStL] Re: Has RGS met his match OR Road trip to Indy?

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:49:56 -0700 (PDT)

-
WOW do I get a feeling of "deja -Vu" ....I know how
some of those guys and gals are feeling ...I had the
same feeling on "Cat's Challenge" and Ullysses
Micro....what an interesting read though and what is
really frustrating is that even if someone finds it
...we will never know where :O....They will just post
a FTF log and then go out and celebrate leaving all of
us long distance cachers wondering just where it is or
was....I asked the wife if she wanted to take a trip
to Indiana and theat flew like a lead ballon :P
Looking forward to doing a little caching in
Springfield on Saturday

Dan (Thunder)

--- tklnhl & kyd <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> Is THIS why the email list has been so quiet --
> they've all snuck off to
> Indiana and don't want to own up to it until "they"
> find it?
>
> October 11 - tvnews
> My favorite note.
>
> Nancy