[GeoStL] Re: Happy Halloween

  • From: "P ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:49:44 -0500

This research is fascinating for me, but it wouldn't interest everyone. I'm
looking for in-depth commentaries on the Pentateuch -- the first five books of
the Bible. I'm pursuing an Master of Divinity degree at Eden Seminary.

This is not the type of study you would find in a traditional Sunday School. We
get into the fine detail on how the Bible was written, when, and by whom, and
what messages the writers were really trying to convey. This is dry, analytical
stuff. The trick is to balance the technical information with belief.

When I'm not in school, I'm a business development manager for an engineering
company.
Geocaching provides a welcome outlet that has nothing to do with either of the
above occupations.

Pam E.