[GeoStL] Re: Happy Halloween

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:10:47 -0500

Q: Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?

A: No, they eat the fingers separately.> From: griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] Happy Halloween> Date: Wed, 31 Oct
2007 08:54:29 -0500> > -> The Headstone> > Two men were walking home after a
Halloween party and decided to take a> shortcut through the cemetery just for
laughs. Right in the middle of the> cemetery, they were startled by a
tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the > misty> shadows.> > Trembling with fear,
they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, > chipping> away at one of the
headstones.> > "Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath.
"You scared > us> half to death. We thought you were a ghost! What are you
doing working here > so> late at night?"> > "Those fools," the old man
grumbled. "They misspelled my name> > Be safe out there!> Mike> > > > >