[GeoStL] Re: Happy Halloween

  • From: "Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 19:37:16 -0500

Have you tried the Bibliotheca Sacra (the complete text of every article of the
Dallas Theological Seminary for the last 40 years) ?  It is available on CD for
about $100.  This is the same edition I have so it has not changed in the last
5 years..

http://www.logos.com/ebooks/byauthor.asp?author=Dallas%20Theological%20Seminary

HikerBob