[GeoSTL] Re: Habitat Cache

  • From: "Dave D" <cache_finder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 23:42:21 -0500

This same erik is the one that shot down my locationless caches including one of water towers - a week later another cacher successfully got water towers listed.

From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: Habitat Cache
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:32:46 -0500

There is an note on the cache page with an explanation:

Gosh,
I'm sorry, this sounds like a truly worthwhile event, but it is not a
geocaching event. It will be an event that some geocachers participate in
but it would be no more a geocaching event than a concert or baseball game
or blood drive would be.
Regretfully for that reason we can't post it as an geocaching event cache.
You're certainly welcome to mention it in your regional forum as an
alternate way of soliciting participation.
Best wishes,
geocaching.com admin

I agree with them not posting it.