[GeoSTL] Habitat Cache

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:27:52 -0500

Hmm, I'm perplexed by the decision made at geocaching admin.
I submitted a new cache,
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=27496&Nocache=0.7055475
but it was denied.
I wrote back asking why an event cache like this was turned down, but as of
now have not received a reply.

However, we can go out for a pizza and log it as a find:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=27017
I don't get it.

If they don't reverse their decision, I'll have to try something else.
But for now, I'd like to get folks signed up and a date picked.
I offered to make it into a "real" cache. Park at X, find Barramus to get
the final coordinates.
We'll see what happens.

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.