[GeoStL] Re: Group Canoeing Trip

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:42:43 -0500

Any objections to an August 6th date?

I was actually considering Ozark Outdoors.

Please everyone interested let me know if August 6th is ok?

If so I will contact Ozark Outdoors and ask about reservations, but first I
need to know how many would like to participate.

10 mile float ok?

With it being the first weekend in August I need feedback from all interested
ASAP.

Thanks
Jen