[GeoStL] Re: Group Canoeing Trip

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:55:43 -0500

Our boy scout troop is floating the Current river on the weekend of the 20th. Not that it makes much difference. My ex got into kayaking. She is doing it on the bayous along the gulf coast. Lots of gators there. I think I would rather learn here, although there is the incentive factor to stay upright in the bayou.

Jen wrote:

Jim,
Trying to figure out how many people are interested first. If there are at least 20 ppl normally a group would get a better deal on rentals.
If not a canoe is usually $20 for 2 people and if you are by yourself you could rent a kayak, which are a lot of fun. Not sure how much they are though.
However as soon as I can figure out how many ppl are interested I can set up a date in August.
Any preferances in August?
Jen