[GeoStL] Re: Group Canoeing Trip

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:39:44 -0500

Jim,

Trying to figure out how many people are interested first.  If there are at
least 20 ppl normally a group would get a better deal on rentals.

If not a canoe is usually $20 for 2 people and if you are by yourself you could
rent a kayak, which are a lot of fun.  Not sure how much they are though.

However as soon as I can figure out how many ppl are interested I can set up a
date in August.

Any preferances in August?

Jen