[GeoStL] Got my iPAQ 3650

  • From: "Eric & Dayna East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:42:45 -0600

It came in the mail today. I will start playing with it a bit & try to figure
out as much as I can. I'll have to try to find a users manual because it didn't
come with one. :-(

Some of you suggested using gpxview and others said gsak. I downloaded both to
my PC. I'm assuming whichever one I use will have to be loaded on the pocket pc
as well correct?

I'm sure I will have lot's of questions, but don't want to be a bother and ask
a lot of questions that have been answered many times before. So, i'm wondering
if there has been some sort of tuitorial setup that I can go to to learn about
this whole paperless caching stuff?

Thanks,

Eric