[GeoStL] Re: Geocache game forces Wal-Mart evacuation

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:04:26 -0600

-
The Frisbee Rule would have applied had the International Wal-Mart Frisbee
League not folded due to lack of securing adequate liability coverage.
Apparently the cachers in the area didn't get the word.

Some of the best games of competitive Frisbee I've ever watched have been
those in WM lots.  I hear now that Kohl's is thinking of picking up the
idea.

? ? ?
Nancy