[GeoStL] Re: GPS Unit

  • From: Brad Tissi <btissi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:12:48 -0600

To build on the video thought, I used http://www.gpscity.com/ quite a bit
while researching for Steph's 62s. They have around a dozen videos for the
450 and plenty of reviews.
Another good one is geocaching.com's user reviews
http://www.geocaching.com/reviews/gps

Personally, I love my 450, but if I had a legitimate reason to change, I'd
look heavily at the new Oregon 600 series. Though the price probably won't
come down until memorial day sales if we're lucky.