[GeoStL] Re: GPS Unit

  • From: Susie Nelson <szcue@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:26:57 -0500 (EST)

Jenny,
If you don't want to buy one just yet, you're welcome to borrow our Oregon 450
and try it out. I can load caches to it for you in whatever area of Missouri
you'd like. :)

We can bring it to the potluck and you and Bob can try it out and ask
questions. Or I'd be happy to meet you somewhere in House Springs or High Ridge
to pick it up before then.

Just say the word, when and where?

Susie
Quailman2