[GeoStL] Re: GPS Unit

  • From: Tina Boyle <tina_boyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:01:27 -0600

I saw one in Japanese, sorry I don't speak or understand the language!
But I agree with everyone try them out!
Outdoor gear prefers the garmin 62 because you can see the screen in full
sunlight. I really like mine! Also the larger antenna keeps reception better.
Also I prefer the buttons instead of the touch screen for hiking or caching.
You just have to try them out

Sent from my iPhone