[GeoStL] Re: GC58GCN August Souvenir Meet and Greet

  • From: "Hobbit Taz @ Charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:48:06 -0400 (EDT)

Cat3memoir - Looks like sgtmta, and Monk-E-Arms are starting at the meet and greet and heading for Babler might check with them.

Live Long & Prosper
Pay it Forward
--  Hobbit Taz (Mark) on Charter  --

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 4:40 PM, cat3memoir wrote:

I {CATCHMYTIGGER} HAVEN'T DONE THE 2 MULTI'S AT LAUMEIR PARK -RED TUBES AND THE CAVE. I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THE TWINS MYSTERY CACHE THERE LAST TIME. IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN. I HAVEN'T DONE THE EARTH CACHE AT BABLER,I HAVE A COUPLE LEFT THERE TO DO.I COULDN'T FIND THE ONE UNDER THE BRIGDE. I ALSO STILL NEED TO GET THE TRADITIONAL ACROSS THE STREET AT THE BIKER PLACE AND GC-3M694 IS SUPPOSED TO BE CLOSE BY. I HAVE A VIRTUAL ALL CHECKED OUT AT THE WATER MARKER IN ST CHARLES AND HAVE THE ANWSERS READY, AND SAME FOR ST LOUIS LIMESTONE IN SAINT CHARLES.
  I could meet-up before or after lunch.

From my Samsung Android tablet on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network