[GeoStL] Re: GC58GCN August Souvenir Meet and Greet

  • From: Patricia Hutchison <patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 10:21:12 -0500

This is a coupon I received in my e-mail from Fudd's and is good until 8/28/14.

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 09:58:03 -0500
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: GC58GCN August Souvenir Meet and Greet
From: rogerbarnes51@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just checked online and the $6 coupon expired in 2013.  I don't know if you
have the same coupon or if they pay attention to it but be aware.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Patricia Hutchison
<patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you haven't already done so, you should consider signing up with
Fuddrucker's for e-mails and promotions, seeing as how this is a hot spot for
Friday lunches.  I received a coupon in my e-mail for 1/3 lb. burger, fries and
a Coke for $6.  ScrapLadyS received the same message.  I checked the barcodes
and they're the same, so I printed a bunch of coupons to bring in.
Unfortunately, I cannot forward the original message; there's something in the
coding that's blocking that option.  :s
Patricia