[GeoStL] Re: GC58GCN August Souvenir Meet and Greet

  • From: "Hobbit Taz @ Charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:14:28 -0400 (EDT)

Thats what got me thinking about it.  But had not heard anything more.

Live Long & Prosper
Pay it Forward
--  Hobbit Taz (Mark) on Charter  --

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Mike Henthorn wrote:

I assume that Elfrank had something in mind because he mentioned getting all seven souvenirs in one day on the cache page.

Mike Henthorn
636-866-4644
Sent from my shoe phone
On Jul 31, 2014, at 12:50 PM, "Hobbit Taz @ Charter" < hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx')> > wrote:

 <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx')>
Sounds Great except I assume you are going after my Multi in babler and the Earthcache. Since the one is my cache and we have already done the earthcache there - maybe we could join up after you get those.

Anyone else dong the 7 in one day?

{sorry forgot to change the Subject earlier}

Live Long & Prosper
Pay it Forward
--  Hobbit Taz (Mark) on Charter  --

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Michael Allison wrote:

Yes. We, sgtmta, and Monk-E-Arms plan on doing so, starting with the event, then a trip to Babler State Park. Then ...

On Jul 31, 2014, at 12:21 PM, "Hobbit Taz @ Charter" < hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx')> > wrote:

Anyone Attending the GC58GCN August Souvenir Meet and Greet Tomorrow also plan to go after the other 6 Souvenirs? I was thinking of joining up with someone to work on getting all 7 Souvenirs in one day. Need to know when and where to meet up (before or after the event) and which cache or location to meet.

Live Long & Prosper
Pay it Forward
--  Hobbit Taz (Mark) on Charter  --