[GeoStL] Re: GC22Y58

  • From: Glenn <gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:00:20 -0500

There are some lame 5/5's (I think) around the Kc area. Maybe it was
Springfield. It would be possible to do a few 5/5's on one day! I think they
were tricky hides that involved a bit of a rock climb. Nothing like our real
deal 5/5 here.

Glenn
Via iP-4s

On Jun 22, 2012, at 9:18 AM, Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I find it amusing that the difficulty is 5 for kayaking and lower for hiking,
even though I understand how the rating system works (specialized equipment).
But you KNOW that on a hot humid July day the kayaking would be  a lot more
pleasant  :-)

Susan

PS it's looking less likely that I'll be able to make it with you guys