[GeoStL] Re: GC22Y58

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 03:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

Isn't July 22nd the SLAGA Picnic?

________________________________
From: Mike Griffin <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, June 10, 2012 10:56:25 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: GC22Y58

Sarah, I wouldn't do that to us. LOL. I was thinking of July 22nd. It would be
Sunday. I would leave STL at 7:00 am and head down there. Perhaps we could all
meet at STL Bread on Manchester just west of 270.

Mike Griffin
Delivery Manager
State Farm Account
314-308-0916 Cell
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 10, 2012, at 9:50 PM, Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will need a minimum of 2 weeks advanced notice so I can put in a request off
for what ever day you do this on. Definitely interested. Please don't do it on
MWGB weekend!