[GeoStL] Forest Park Pentacache

  • From: "Darkman" <mohpc74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:42:49 -0600

Glenn,
Sorry about the delay.  The Forest Park Pentacache is back after a small
change.  I have contacted a Park Official due to the new condition
around the first cache.  The Cascades have been renovated by a new
Forest Park supporter and has been funded to include new plants and
clean up of the works.  Due to the clean up and the plantings the park
people would like us not to climb the area as we have before.  Due to
our talk we have moved the cache to the new location but still in sight
of the Cascades.  Please change the coordinates for the 1st cash to N 38
38.621 and W 090 17.927.  Also the third line on the 1st Cache needs to
be changed to "Wrrc lbhe rlrf yriry naq zvaq ba gur cevmr." One of the
original cards is in the new container (same size as the old container)
and will be changed out as soon as I have the chance to print it up and
get it laminated.  We have checked on all the other locations and they
are still it the proper locations.

Darkman and Shadow (GeoCache account N0UIJ)

Everyone has a photographic memory.

Some just don't have any film.

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5feleme
nt%3bst%3b&SG=&RAND=1> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!