[GeoStL] Re: Forest Park Pentacache

  • From: "Joseph M. Stortz" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:27:12 -0700 (PDT)

-
Glenn,

I would be interested in adopting this cache.   The one cache I have hidden is
"Tour of Creve Coeur Lake Park"  which is similar, in it attempts to highlight
a park and it's history.

This cache was archived before I started caching, so I have never done it.   I
would need some help from someone who knows the original waypoints to recreate
it.

I have one other very big problem.    A couple of week ago I fell (cutting the
grass not geocaching) and broke my ankle in several places.   I won't be
geocaching for about 10 weeks.  So if someone wants to adopt this and get
working on it sooner, more power to them.

Going through geocaching withdrawal...

Gold Retriever
Joe Stortz

Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
URL got messed up.. 2on try.

http://tinyurl.com/8sa26 The Forest Park Pentacache

For historical reasons, I would like to see this cache repaired.

If any active cacher is interested in repairing and maintaining all 5
parts of this cache, please let me know ASAP.

It is located in Forest Park and it is a great tour of the park.

Glenn, your friendly Geocaching.com admin.
Missouri Geocachers Assoc (visit link)
*THE* Forums for Mo & Ks. (visit link)
St. Louis Area Geocachers Association (visit link)
and Email List (visit link)

Dave's Handy Hiding Hints
(visit link)

Subject field