[GeoStL] Re: FW: Plane (or plain) crash cache

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:49:51 -0500

-
Hey, the guy lists EATING (in all big letters) as one of his hobbies on his profile page. How bad could he be??

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig" <
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: FW: Plane (or plain) crash cache

See, there's always more to the story than meets the
eye........put your swords away

On Sat Sep 12 10:02:38 CDT 2009, MutherAndSun
<mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This was placed by peanuts dad
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=e651f601-de3e-4fbe-a828-e7de2583778c
aka PBJack aka Mr No Legs aka Old School Cachers.  You may have
met him at Moonshine, a retired fellow.  I agree that the cache
is disrespectful as it stands and needs more history, but after
meeting him a couple of times, I think he probably just didn't
realize how offensive it is as it stands.

-Tracy

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php