[GeoStL] Re: FW: Plane (or plain) crash cache

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:08:21 -0500

-
Personally, bad grammar isn't a reason to SBA a cache. I've seen worse
on caches with dozens of finds. Some of these caches were by SLAGA
members *gasp*!

Let's face it, some of us aren't as educated as others. Just because
you can't type doesn't mean you can't have fun geocaching.

As far as the cache page content, I agree with the others in that the
cache page is distasteful. However, throwing the guy on gallows is a
bit harsh, in my opinion.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also
postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports
referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams