[GeoStL] Re: Event cache discussion

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:24:22 -0500

-
Just an observation... On Survivor they call it "flying under the RADAR".

Hope for you all's event-loving sakes "OUR" local approver doesn't get wind
of it ... or at least ever figure out what the heck they are talking about
in that thread!

;+)

I'd  propose that everyone in Missouri and the bi-state area continue to not
actively participate in the Forums. As a semi-forum lurker-junkie..  as soon
as you do, it's a guaranteed Kiss of Death!

Someone submit a Cache-Burying Event...  see what happens.

Think I'll sign Tom's name to this email ...

Nancy
PS -- Danni for #1 Survivor... Lydia #2