[GeoStL] Re: Event cache discussion

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:32:17 -0500

-
NOTE: do not select reply in your e-mail program if you wish to
respond to this message from the geocaching.com mail bot. Go to your
cache page and e-mail *gln from the log there OR email me at
Glenn.GeocachingAdmin@xxxxxxxxx , referencing the cache URL's, or
waypoint numbers.
---
Good Evening Bear,

After looking at your newly proposed event cache I am afraid that I
can not list it as it currently exists.

While it does have some components of a good Halloween event cache, I
did   not see any mention of blood, gore, guts, live ammunition,
guns,  knives, chainsaws or explosives.

While I am excited that you are enthusiastic and really interested
enough to actually plan and submit an event cache,  I must ask you to
reconsider your cache contents.

Thank you for your submission.  I will place it in my "hold queue"
until I see something al little more appropriate.

Thanks

Glenn, your friendly  Geocaching.com admin.
Missouri Geocachers Assoc  http://www.MoGeo.com
*THE*   Forums for Mo & Ks. http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?
St. Louis Area Geocachers Association http://www.GeoStl.com
and Email List //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching

Dave's Handy Hiding Hints http://www.ratisher.com/geocache_hiding.htm

At 04:33 PM 10/27/2005, you wrote:
>-
>My next event will be a virtual event at a cemetery that has a railroad
>track running under an interstate bridge. I got permission from someone
>there to have the event which is really a halloween event in which I want to
>introduce the Johnny Depp characters to geocaching but no one else so it
>will be a private affair. We will place 30 temporary caches all within the
>same .1 miles but they will be buried. We will have mini shovels for those
>allowed to participate.
>
>I will submit it 10 minutes before the event so can you hurry and approve
>it?
>
>Of course, this is only if we can have the LOTEC page brought back...
>
>Mike
>
>Tired of Spam??
>Here's your solution..
>See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050