[GeoStL] Re: Evening dinner and caching

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:24:26 -0500

I think you can set up an event page for any event. It just needs to be
published 2 weeks prior to the event. Group hunts are not allowed but
Gatherings, such as eating can be allowed. We typically do not publish an event
for such meetings. Use the Calendar function on the website
(http://www.geostl.com)

Here are the official guidelines...

http://www.geocaching.com/about/guidelines.aspx#event

Mike