[GeoStL] Re: Evening dinner and caching

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:23:35 -0500

-
I think i need a 2 week notice on events. KC has been doing a series of "A Breakfast with xyz" events. Today's b'fast was with Byonke. I was all set to go camp, cache and eat some grindage (until the little water heater incident). The next one is "Breakfast with Ajayhawkfan" . It looks like each time it is at a different place. They have a pretty good time.

Glenn

Dan Henke wrote:
It is too late to set up an event cache for this one but maybe sometime in the future when we can give Glenn a bit more notice....I just want to meet a few cachers and eat and cache :) Dan

*//*