[GeoStL] Re: Evening dinner and caching --- Time and Date

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:44:36 -0500

Taking your first cache (Getting Tired) and your last cache (The Spring at
Grants Trailhead) listed, I came up with the following caches.  These are
ordered from the Hoffmeister Parking Lot ( N 38° 32.526 W 090° 17.913).  The
ones that you didn't mention are marked as such.  These all have Diff/Terr
at 2.0 or less.  The total walking distance (one-way) from the parking lot
to the final cache is approx 1.75 miles.

GCY9NT - The Spring at Grant's Trailhead
GCY4RF - Grant's Trail - Hoffmeister Trailhead [I assume this was the one
you had listed wrong]
GCYC13 - Dragon Ball Cache 1
GCYAV3 - Solitary Walk
GC12E9X - The Ace of Diamonds
GCYC33 - Dragon Ball Cache 2
GC12E9V - The Ace of Hearts
GCYA1B - Curb Appeal
GCYDZM - Cache by the Loo
GCYCW9 - Ce, Dar Is A Cache Der [Not originally listed]
GCN53T - Some RR History [Not originally listed]
GCYC2D - Carondolet Branch Micro
GCYAV9 - Getting Tired

A total of 13 caches over the walk.  It shouldn't take more than a couple of
hours to complete the caches, plus the walk back.

How does the final list look?

Andrew (yawetag)

On 7/14/07, Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could be, it is on the south end of the trail right next to the Trailhead
Spring cache....my software cut off the name and all I could see was Grant's
Trail ????...I will know more about it when I get home after while.

Dan

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx