[GeoStL] Caching in Springfield Team cooper

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 22:48:19 -0500

-
K-Team and I did a 40 cache trip to Springfield IL today.  (Bring your bike
as it made a major difference-we biked about 15 miles).)   The highlight of
the trip was the teamcooper caches.  They where worth the trip by
themselves.  They are mostly in the Rochester area.  Their texas sized cache
(you have got to see this one to believe it - It may be the worlds record
for the biggest cache! When I found it K-Team did not think I was right at
first since it was so big (you could fit a cacher in it.), back yard refuse,
and RFPD Dog's Delight are worth the trip by themselves.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"