[GeoStL] Re: One last request for Saturday at Beaumont

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:35:12 -0500

-
Sorry Steve,  forgot to say you could bring your GPS.  Probably didn't need
to remind you of that, but I only have a yellow etrex and it'll be nice to
show the kids some other GPS units.  I have SLAGA brochures, business cards,
banners and a couple of SLAGA cache containers to hide. I'm going to try to
add some swag before Sat.  I thought I'd also bring some other small
examples of cache containers other than the ammo boxes I'll be hiding.   If
you can think of anything else, feel free to bring it. Thanks.

Gale