[GeoStL] Re: Cache Suggestions?

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:49:30 -0500

-
Hey great!  I do remember seeing those when I was looking at St. Charles.  I
just realized I didn't say we don't actually LIVE in St. Charles -- we were
visiting friends on Sunday and thought we'd do a couple. We're actually in
North County (very close to the Wilderness Park Cache -- if it's really
there  lol).

Also, I've  noticed that the Florissant and Hazelwood areas seem a little
light on the cache side. Is there a reason for that other than no one has
put any out there? There are a lot of great parks in the area including a
county park. Have the more experienced people pursued cache placement  in
these areas and had problems?

Thanks again for the info!
Nancy