[GeoStL] Re: Cache Suggestions?

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:14:10 -0500

-
>Also, I've  noticed that the Florissant and Hazelwood areas seem a little
>light on the cache side. Is there a reason for that <snip>

No problems with putting caches in No. County. The reason that area is light
is for some reason there aren't many cachers that live in that area. Lots
live in St. Chuck area, S. and W. County, Alton,/Belleville area, but none
in No. county.

Island Dave has most of the caches in that area since that is where he grew
up, but he lives in W. County now. There were a couple others up there that
have been archived or removed, but it's always good to see more caches
placed in areas that are light. I know there is a lot of history in the
Ferg/Flor area, so some interesting caches could be place there and made
into a history tour.

We have permission to place caches in ALL of the St. Louis County parks, so
if you have some ideas, go for it!

Rich (RGS)