[GeoStL] Re: Cache Scare Redoux

  • From: "tklnhl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 02:08:10 -0500

-
But ..  doesn't this sound like, to anyone else, that this could be private
property and just maybe the person placing it did not have the "right"
permission? Wouldn't you (the collective you) maybe mention to one or two
employees .. "oh, by the way..  if you see anyone crawling around the train
out back - don't worry, I've given permission for a geocache placement."

Nancy