[GeoStL] Re: Cache Scare Redoux

  • From: "Eric & Dayna East" <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 05:59:29 -0500

-
I agree your idea of a sticker  might not be a bad one but, to someone like
this sheriff who seems to be bent on putting an end to geocaching a sticker
isn't going to accomplish a thing.

I can hear him now when he finds a container with the new sticker...
"Yeah, I know what it says but, we can't be too carefull. That sticker may
just be a terrorist trick to keep us from destroying this here bomb!"

Eric