[GeoStL] Re: Cabin Fever?

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:00:42 -0600

-
 I would still come.  Bernie.
M. Bollinger wrote: - I'm not sure about that. Time and $ is really tight
this year. I've gotten active in Boy Scouts with my son and the weekend I
wanted to do it is going to be our ski and winter camping trip. Also, with
the death of LOTEC, there isn't a lot of new caches for everyone to find and
I really don't have the time to put out many new permanent caches between
nowand then. So, I'm kinda leaning to not having it, but maybe I might get a
burst of time to get something done. I could probably get ham/turkey
togetherwith out too much trouble but do you think that folks would come
downwith out a lot of new caches to find? I could probably put together a
"geo-golf" game but it wouldn't be a lot of "finds". What do you all think?
Mike (Lazylightning) Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>[1] wrote: - Will
there be a winter Cabin Fever event this year in Jeff City or somewhere
else?Just curious since last year it was posted way in advance. I would
totally understand if LL doesn't want to host the event again, it has to be
ahuge undertaking to place that many caches and plan everything else.
Subject field

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx
   2 Http://WWW.GeoStL.com