[GeoStL] Re: Cabin Fever?

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 06:51:55 -0800 (PST)

-
  I'm not sure about that.  Time and $ is really tight this year.  I've gotten
active in Boy Scouts with my son and the weekend I wanted to do it is going to
be our ski and winter camping trip.  Also, with the death of LOTEC, there isn't
a lot of new caches for everyone to find and I really don't have the time to
put out many new permanent caches between now and then.  So, I'm kinda leaning
to not having it, but maybe I might get a burst of time to get something done.

  I could probably get ham/turkey together with out too much trouble but do you
think that folks would come down with out a lot of new caches to find?  I could
probably put together a "geo-golf" game but it wouldn't be a lot of "finds".

  What do you all think?

  Mike (Lazylightning)

Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
Will there be a winter Cabin Fever event this year in Jeff City or somewhere
else? Just curious since last year it was posted way in advance. I would
totally understand if LL doesn't want to host the event again, it has to be a
huge undertaking to place that many caches and plan everything else.

Subject field

Subject field