[GeoStL] Re: Cabin Fever?

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:22:05 -0600

-
Mike,

There's no reason you need to have all the expenses and do all the work
yourself. Having something in the winter is a perfect break after the
holidays and when it's normally to cold to do much outside. I'd guess almost
all of us would come just for the get together, without any caches to hunt.
We've even talked here about having an event or our picnics WITHOUT and
caches so we can spend time talking and meeting everyone.

As far as the meat, we can all chip in and pay you for the meat, or buy
sandwiches, or split up the dishes everyone brings and we'll bring the main
dishes, side dishes , and dessert.

For weeks after your event, we always talk about how much fun we had and how
perfect the location was for St. Louis and the KC area.

If you decide not to have it we certainly can understand that and realize
how much work is involved just setting it up, much less doing all the
cooking and everything.

Rich