[GeoStL] Re: CSx60 vs Cx60 vs CSx76

  • From: Fourfeld@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:50:08 EDT

-
Thanks for all the helpful responses.  I went out and bought a 60CSx this
afternoon.  I kind of cheated.  I bought it at Bass Pro so I could get my
Outdoor
Rewards Points.      Bass Pro has price matching, so I took in the Cabelas ad
and got it for that price.  The 60CSx and a cigarette lighter power cable
came to $401.XX.  I'll be at Boy Scout Camp this weekend, so that should give
me
plenty of time to get familiar with it.  I'm putting off buying a micro SD
until I learn the unit a little better.
Thanks again for the responses.

By the way, when I left Bass Pro at 3:30 this afternoon, they still had three
CSx's in stock.

Mark