[GeoStL] CSx60 vs Cx60 vs CSx76

  • From: Mike Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

-
It seems that the Garmin Map CSx60 is the most popular GPSr (if you have the
$$$), especially due to its superior antenna.  I have also heard some folks not
too enthusiastic with the electronic compass.  So my question is how many of
you actually use the "S" features - the electronic compass and barometric
altimeter?  Isn't the Cx60 essentially the same without those two features?  It
is a little less expensive.  Also I never hear anything about the CSx76.  Any
idea on how it is different from the CSx60?  Thanks!

Mike