[GeoStL] Re: Black cooler at SLAGA picnic needed...

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 18:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

Wasn't it given to John?

-M

The truth is, we're all in drag. We're all playing dress-up.

Even if you work on Wall Street or at McDonald's you're putting on a persona.

- RuPaul -

________________________________
From: Sylvia Titgemeyer
Date:05/13/2014  4:13 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think it is ours.  We have our cooler.

Sylvia

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2014, at 3:48 PM, Kathy DeWitt <dewittkj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I talked to John and we believe it Michael and Sylvia's

Thanks,
Kathy

Sent from my iPhone

Hi folks,