[GeoStL] Re: Black cooler at SLAGA picnic needed...

  • From: "Michael Allison" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sonofantrim@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 16:13:16 -0500

Not ours.

Michael

-------- Original message --------
From: Kathy DeWitt <dewittkj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:05/13/2014  3:48 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Black cooler at SLAGA picnic needed...

I talked to John and we believe it Michael and Sylvia's

Thanks,
Kathy

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2014, at 3:04 PM, Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks,

After everyone left the picnic, a few of us hung around and chatted. We found a
black cooler bag, not knowing who it belonged to. MRS RGS emailed me, asking
about it. I *think* we gave it to John Elfrank, but I forget. Could anyone who
does know about that cooler and what happened to it get in touch with MRS RGS?
Thanks!

-Michael

The truth is, we're all in drag. We're all playing dress-up.
Even if you work on Wall Street or at McDonald's you're putting on a persona.
- RuPaul -