[GeoStL] Re: Black cooler at SLAGA picnic needed...

  • From: RRouse <rrouse2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 11:32:38 -0500

I Bid $5 for the Black cooler.

On 5/14/2014 11:23 AM, Susan Ring wrote:
Sounds like the black cooler could be made into a cache!

If you can locate it after all the passing around, bring it to GeoWoodstock, at the info booth. I will pick it up there, oh, and while you are at it, include those maps.<wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>
From: rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 19:43:42 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yep, it's ours. But who actually has it?
Rich

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2014, at 7:24 PM, "HobbitTaz(M. DERR)" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Sounds like it belongs to Mrs RGS from Michael's email
    Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone