[GeoStL] Re: Before the GSAK class.

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 21:08:41 -0700 (PDT)

-
I was also thinking about geocaching but it looks like rain.  A nearby cache,
"Fountains on the Boulevard" has something about a place to eat near WP1.
Don't know what it is but it's a possibility.  I agree with you, lets see who
responds.
Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx> wrote:   -
Jack,
I am also interested. I thought I'd do a bit of caching but eating is
always better. Let's see who else responds and we can go from there.

Steve aka javapgmr

On 05/09/2006 10:20:54 PM, Jack Anderson (pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> -
> Any one up for dinner somewhere near the GSAK class tomorrow night?
> As I
> don't know the area very well, pick somewhere and let me know.
> I can be there from 4:30PM until we have to leave to get to the class
(on time).
> I work up in Bridgeton and live in Affton and it just does not make
any sense to go home and back with these gas prices. I'd